- Broadcast-grade JVC Mini-DV video camera w/ Miller fluid-head tripod and dolly,
external mic and mic boom, 10-channel mixer, various vehicle camera mounts
- Broadcast-grade JVC Mini-DV edit deck
- HP DesignJet 90r printer (prints on a continuous roll of paper up to 18" wide) - great for printing full-color C-size drawings (17"x22")
- Hand-held laser measuring device for any distance up to 250-300 feet (calibrated for accuracy to a steel rod 1.000 meter in length)
- Passenger platform measuring rig (made of PVC tubing) for measuring distance from platform to near rail and height of platform edge above running surface of rails
- Highway Grade Crossing Flasher Demonstration Unit (see IWT Website for photo) - used for demonstrating flasher design and maintenance concepts to juries. Stands approx. 7' high and can be broken down into 3 main pieces for transport.
- Four (4) complete sets of highway grade crossing flashers, that can be used for field visibility reenactments. I have samples of every specific roundel in use, as well as LED inserts, any of which can be installed on the flashers to replicate any specific scenario.
- Two (2) LCD projectors - one owned by IWT, the other by NARSCI.
- Rolling Track Gage / Cross Level for track inspection
- Portable Track Loading Fixture (PTLF) for track inspection / fastenings
- PhotoModeler Scanner 2010
- Adobe Acrobat 9 Professional
- Adobe Photoshop Elements v 4.0
- Adobe Premiere Elements v 2.0
- ElectricImage Animation System
- GE LocoCAM Viewer v 8.4
- Video editing capabilities
- Animation-ARAS 360
- Simulation "Collide Software"